Saturday, October 17, 2015

Photos from Japan

In case I miss Japan, I might upload some pictures which I decided to wrap it all in my blog.
Now, it's another fall which is one year ago since I came to Japan for the very first time. Being more than 7 months leaving (mainly) Osaka, I still have lots of photos that I want to share! lol



Pengajian Muslim Osaka
Barbecue PPI-Osaka Nara

Worldwide Intagram Meet in Osaka

Join the fun with Japanese Instagrammers
Kobe. Ketika berduapun jadi.

Randomly met Indonesian visitor in Kyoto

Haloween night stroll 


Angklung Performance held in Japan
Grateful for having a friend visiting you and had an architravel together
...........And another friend


Even had her joined dinner with your host family

A small yet so comfortable room for having friends spent a night or two (or even a week lol)
Was a solo traveller. Osaka Kyoto, equivalent with Jkt Jogja. Alone. But fun fun fun!
And SNOW for the very first time! 

It was a dream come true, isn't it?

Even I wished that someone could accompany me in this trip.

Someone to take a picture of me pleaseeee lol

And we could had a picnic together, sounds fun banget kan!
Nasi, telor dadar, sarden wortel andalan.
I had no idea about this relationship between my dslr & iphone & laptop. That's the closest bestfriend of mine!
But its okay, I was reminded that I love being alone since I could do everything in my way.
And even with the simplest look I thought I'm cool this way in Japan.



But there are friends!
Even I'm the only veiled-Indonesian-student.

Becoz it's a free trip, Osaka to Hiroshima, 5hrs. 

Exceptional treatment for the exceptional-food-restriction (?) Meet all the vegans! 

Random friends in a room after Onsen. 

Yet it came to a farewell

Random event I attended with the Japanese community.

And of course the important person I need for the whole 5 monts!
My Sensei & Labo friends.


Too long, isn't it?
lol



No comments:

Post a Comment