Thursday, October 30, 2014

#36 Ikeda!

Been longing for an escape in a weekday! Since I just realized that Osaka has Ikeda to be explored and its near from the Toyonaka campus, why not? Because it cut more money since I took a free shuttle bus from Suita to Toyonaka, then I only had to take the train and stopped for a station from Toyonaka campus nearest station, Isibashi station and only cost 150yen to the Ikeda station.

At first I only knew about the Momofuku Ando Instant Ramen museum in Ikeda, but I just realized that Ikeda had a lot of attraction. So I also visited the Itsuo Art Museum.

Went from Toyonaka after I had my only class in the first period, but waited a moment to charge my phone in the library. Then I walked to the Isibashi station. For my first time exploring Toyonaka, alone. Yeah because it's a weekday and everyone had their classes, I aksed some people but they can't. 

Isibashi station has an arcade street shopping, likewise you can find a lot of arcade street shoping integrated with the train station. I recognized it like the Kober area near the UI train station in Depok, the place I used to commute for a month hahahaha. And they sold a really various things in there, but mostly is a fast-food Japanese style restaurant which sell bento, sushi or various kind of tempura.

I took the train to Ikeda station. Then I saw the typical forms of station integrated with the shopping street again. I checked the maps and headed directly to the Momofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum. It's free of admission except you would like to attend the workshop or you would like to enjoy your custom cup noodle.

I didn't plan to eat anything in there, because the last time I saw mbak Tika's post that it's not halal for Moslem to eat the cup noodles, I played safe, yes it didn't cost me a single yen indeed hahaha. It's actually like the commercial museum, like sell their product, because it's Nissin Cup Noodle Museum. Maybe the term of the Museum only refer to the place where the first cup noodle was born in Ikeda. But nothing to lose, for me so I just explored the inside of this museum.


After a moment, I thought to visit the other attraction place named Itsuo Art Museum. It's convenience to take a walk from the noodle museum. As I went inside, I asked what kind of museum is it and what's happening in there. There was an paintings exhibition, I thought it's cool till the admission fee hit me for the 1000 yen for the ticket. I suddenly refused to come inside, hahahahah. But I took a look for the souvenir shop and found the post card. Okay since tomorrow I'll be going to the post office to check my ATM, let's just try to send one to Indonesia.

After that, I just headed back to the Isibashi station and took a walk to the Toyonaka campus to take the shuttle bus to Suita. And went back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment