Wednesday, September 24, 2014

#7 DAY! Nowhere but in the cave :p

It's been a week now! Hurray!! I can make it to live abroad more than 5 days now.
After exploring a lot of things in here I got a bit tired because it's like everyday I walked to almost everywhere. So today I woke up early and just tidied up my room and got a lot of chance to talk to everyone in Indonesia via line because I stayed connected all the time. Today I was like in a cave because I only get out from my room to take a bath and cook the meals twice (instant noodle of course). Maybe I was affected by the cloudy whether so it's a perfect day to rest! I was grateful for my comfortable room!

As today is September 24th, Indra is celebrating his new age. Happy Birthday, babe! Since I am in Japan and he is in Indonesia, we won't celebrate it by eating a birthday cake. Because each year we almost have to buy birthday cake three times a year, one for my birthday, one for Indra's birthday and the other one for our anniversary hahahha you can see why we gained much weight after being a couple.

I didn't prepare any special gifts today because I have given him a shirt before I left for Japan. But I post my greetings in Instagram. It's about what hips lately for the instagram user to post the #20factsaboutme, but since it's birthday I'd like to make #20factsaboutIndra then here they are:







Let the number of years you have lived not be a reminder of how old are you but see it as a medal of all you have been through in life. Happy birthday, Muhammad Indra Fatmoko. I got tagged for the "20 facts about me". But since today is your day, let me make a #20factsaboutIndra then:
  1. Muhammad Indra Fatmoko, people usually call him by Indra, Indrak, Moko
  2. But I call him whatever I want "Bul, bub, puci, mocu, cuy, dul
  3. He's totaly a smart-ass because his always has a logical argument about everything
  4. He has a sleepy face
  5. If he's bored he can sleep wherever whenever he is
  6. He is kind of otaku even he's turning 23 I bet he'll still love playing games and act like kids. So he's not cheating on any girls but games and toys
  7. Totaly a geek, and always surrounded by geek friends around him
  8. He is so objective, he judges everthing by facts
  9. And that makes him complaining a lot about something that is wrong in his perspective
  10. He's the perfect friend when you need advice
  11. He always tries to be funny but sometimes it comes up to an awkward humor. But some jokes he made was successfuly last long in our memory.
  12. I can't stand for his sloppiness! He forgets most of things to do so he took a long time to finish something, and he is kind of procrastinator
  13. He hates ati ampela
  14. He loves western food and junkie food hahaha
  15. Patient and responsible
  16. He only has one ex-gf and she's been married now
  17. He was recalled about his childhood memory clearly even he was a toddlers
  18. He cant sing and he is awkwardly bad in dancing and running
  19. He loves to waste time in internet
  20. He is so obedient especially for his family


So once again, Happy Birthday to you, cuy! I wish 6 months later I'd be able to buy you the cheap gundam in here!



I miss everyone in Indonesia!



Much love,
Indah Tsiasti.



No comments:

Post a Comment