Saturday, September 27, 2014

#8 #9 #10 UMEDA.


Kan, sudah terlihat betapa saya malas merangkumnya setiap hari. dan betapa malas saya harus menuliskannya dalam bahasa Inggris.

But since I have to practice a lot much to speak in English as my daily language, what can I ask more? 

And since I have to write everything that happened everyday due to my short-term memory, it would be nice having a diary journal in my blog (if not, I would be hard to remind everything in here)


#8 DAY!

I only bought some vegetables and ingredients because I want to cook my own meal. 

(Part ini juga masih wacana, selama masih ada mie dan telur saya memakannya setiap hari. Alhamdulillah efeknya pencernaan saya jadi lebih lancar)

Because of my diet program in here, I only ate twice a day or even once a day, except for the fruits. I have ever bought a milk in here, because a liter of milk in here has the same price with the sparkling water. Surprising (compared to Indonesia) and did encouraged me to pick it up to home. The result was my appetite grown bigger so I stopped drinking the milk. 

So I cooked a vegetable soup, this was the most often to cook in Indonesia. But I guess I made it too much. I was afraid to ask my neighborhood to try my food because it tasted terrible hahahahah. So I finished it all with the rice I cooked before by myself.

Overcooked sour vegetable soup.



#9 DAY!
Orientation Day!


I took a walk from the dorm to Suita Campus with Chloe for about 40 minutes, even we arrived earlier from the group of people who took the train to the campus.

I think it's my habit that I am always so sleepy to listen the information in a group class. The orientation took a long time from 9.30 to 12 PM, then we had a campus tour, after that still had the OUSSEP orientation, and continued with the Scholarship orientation, and that should be the supervisor meeting but my professor couldn't make it that that so I just have to email him to ask when should we meet later.

In summary, my scholarship will be transferred at the end of October for 2 months. I was so surprised, can I make it to live in a month with the rest of money I have. Because the first initial month took a lot of money for a lot of preparation living in here. So goodbye Shopping time, next time we will have our time later!

And I am also announced to be accepted in Host-Family program, so I'm gonna have a family in Japan! I was imagining that I would have a free dinner every week hahahaha.

I also met Sam, an Indonesian that join the OUSSEP program, but he studied in China so he's not from Indonesian university. But luckily I can speak with him in Bahasa and I was so excited to ask about the internet connection he used.

Then, that day was so tiring so I sleep earlier.


#10 DAY!
WEEKEND!


I have counted about my financial plan in one month ahead, so I was really confused about what to do in the dorm. So in the morning I only cooked the instant noodles and just watched the Doraemon from youtube. The real Doraemon in Japanese was so funny comparing with the shows in Indonesian television that has been dubbed to Bahasa. 

An then I feel so bored. Maybe I should go somewhere. It's nice if we only paid for the train tickets. Hold yourself not to buy anything on the way! So I prepared to bring 2 bottles of water in case of dehydration on my trip.

At first I headed to Senri-chuo to the LABI to check about the Simcard that Sam told me before. But they only accepted the credit card, so poor me that every single provider I ask need a credit card and I don't have any. So will I survive without the Internet data package in here? Let's see.

Then I took a subway to Umeda. As I heard before Umeda has a large shopping area underground and also for the upperground. They have a lot of malls. And Pak Yoyok also told me to look for this place as a reference for my research. I was about to say that Osaka has a lot of underground shopping spot! Especially almost of it connected to the train station.

I went to Umeda Sky Building. I met some of Indonesian people there. I heard them speak so medhok so I just asked them where are they from. They said the will go the observatory deck for the sunset and I asked whether I can join them. (Without considering that I should save my money!) It costs me 700 yen to go to the top. Screaaaam everyone! 

I couldn't find them later, so maybe they have been going to other place. But I stayed there kinda long. I wasted a lot of cash, so let's stay a little longer to enjoy the view.

After finished enjoying the view, I went to see the HEP 5 which has the Ferris wheel on its building. Just to take a photo of it, not to ride it because I warned myself not to spend more cash. And I also checked the Grand Front Osaka. Waw it's such a luxurious mall as I ever seen in Osaka. And I love the plaza! Spacious and lively. Maybe because it's a Satnite, there were a lot of couples too, and families, and tourists. Or it just the Umeda was always this busy?

In my opinion, Japanese people are all so fashionable and it's really nice to see them dresses nicely.  

So I just took a train to the dorm at 8 because I need to buy the washing powder before the store near my dorm closed. And at the lounge of the dorm, there were a lot people chat with each other. I guess I was kind of introvert lately that I prefer stayed in my room instead of talking with other people, but tonight I was too tired so I went to my room in a rush.





The End.




xx.
Indah Tsiasti









No comments:

Post a Comment