Sunday, December 31, 2017

Adios 2017!






Hellaw to all creatures who suddenly bumped into this kind of blog of mine!
Waw, last time I keep my stories is last year, time do flies to remind me how long I am not into blog writing anymore. Eventually, I used my blog only to sum up my life once in a year, coincidence? Or am I just too lazy to write, that might be a bit of regret for me not do any writing.

Since a was teenager, I do love writing, but mostly it's kinda diary writing, not that useful for anyone to read hahaha. I wish I could write more, since I like it to read the old writing I wrote to remind me how cheesy & naive I was, lol.

Gonna share some updates in 2018, not much actually.

1. New Work Life

I wrote it in my 11th months being an employee of BUMN Construction Company, so its not that new anymore. It started right in the beginning of 2017, so it's time to approach the celebratory of the workversarry. I am beyond grateful for having this job. I realized I spent lot of time in a year to think about working in long hours, weekday & weekend, hope it worth the effort.

Maintaining work and marriage life was not so easy. For 3 months, I had to go 120 KM back & forth commuting Bogor - Bekasi. It's tiring, we often had eaten together for breakfast & dinner (cz most of time I skipped breakfast), or I could had eaten some snack to destroy the midnight hunger after I commute back, it sure drain my energy even only to reach my home, and it repeated itself in the next morning.

But as 3 months passed, thank God for the opportunity I could start commuting to work by car. It's more expensive sure for the gasses & toll expenses, but at least it's worth the energy and time I saved to at least come home and spare some time to had dinner together with le husband.

For the last 8 months, I was still a Fresh Grad Trainee, so in that time also I must join the Diciplinary Training in SecapaAD Bandung. It was 10 days of torture, but I give least care to it and just passing day by day without complaining much. But did you know what I think I accomplished from that is that I am able to do all the activities despite me being slow because of the overweight lol.

Despite to all ups and downs in work, I was grateful that my husband didn't spill any complains about me being a workaholic, cz the bills wasn't paid by itself right? Starting next year, my head office will move from Bekasi to Ciracas. It cuts the half of my fuel & the tolls! Hope I could save more and afford to buy our own house. And actually I also got moved from department to project, and it's also still near, Alhamdulillah.









2. GrownUp Circle to be married

Got 3 wedding held in 2017 for my best friend. The first one made us fly to Medan, North Sumatra. The second one made us went to Salatiga and last was held in Jakarta. So congrats to all of you guys, for also leveled up in an adult conversation in halal way now hahaha. 

As I also passed my one year of marriage, still without any third new member of family, I am still blessed for what our little family are. The most amazing thing that I & MY HUSBAND GAIN in 2017 is........ drastically more weight for us. lol.

But, guess what. We also signed up for gym membership just last month, and after a week of intense workout, my husband fell sick hahahaha he can't bear it. So just mind the 2018, new resolution? This is it! Hahahahah

Dwiky & Anin Wedding @Jakarta

Nery & Oka Wedding @Salatiga

Tika & Mas Jaka Wedding @Medan






So here it is, another resolution for the new year. 
I am just wishing us to have a healthier life and work-life balanced. Still need more time to process all the new knowledge poured to me. And just please lost some weight together yes!






Bye.
Have a nice 2018!


No comments:

Post a Comment